Did you catch your favorite college teams battle it out on the field this past weekend? With this week’s NFL season opener, this classic American sport is about to take center stage – in the kitchen and on TV. If you’re looking for a gourmet take on typical game-day grub, watch as Graham Elliot shows you the secrets to his delicious Buffalo Chicken. Check out the demo then try out the recipe at your upcoming football festivities!
American Classics with Graham Elliot
To plate & serve:
- There are 2 ways to heat up the chicken for plating; fry or bake.
- Once chicken is warmed again, slice each into 3 wheels.
- Toss the sliced chicken with the buffalo sauce to coat evenly.
- Place 1-2 ounces of celery slaw in the middle of the plate.
- Put 2 slices of the chicken on top of the slaw.
- Sauce with the blue cheese and finish with the beer bubbles.
- Garnish with the celery leaves.